Wednesday 25 November 2020

The best concert

 

THE BEST CONCERT

Hello!
I went to a concert with my fiendrs, it was a Doctor Prats's concert, catalan music, it was public, the event was last year on November, I where because it was a festival of Balaguer and I love their songs.

First we went dinner with a restaurant begin the concert. We dinner in the M.c donalds one hamburger for each, and when we finished, we went to the concert, In the concert are very people and we painted our face in differents ways.

I had a great time and I would like to live the same feeling of that experience again. The concert finished at 2:00 and then each went home. I remember it as a unique and unforgettable experience.
I recommaned it one hundred percent, I love this experience.

2 comments:

  1. on November - in November
    I where - ??????
    with a restaurant begin the concert - in a restaurant before the concert begin.
    We dinner - we had dinner
    ...are very people - there were a lot of people
    each - everybody
    recommaned - recommend

    ReplyDelete